Tuesday, November 16, 2004

um, where's my limewire.

I love Music.

"Music hates me".

This is Richard.

"I love music, I buy it by the ton and I watch it performed live as often as I can. My girlfriend is, amongst other things, a musician in a band. She owns an Apple iPod but she is way too busy to load our CD collection onto it. So, during a recent period of unemployment I decided to rip the lot to mp3 format and load it onto the iPod – over 7000 tracks.

I BRIEFLY shared the iTunes folder containing the ripped mp3 files on KaZaA. The damn thing went crazy, and, after a couple of days, I stopped sharing the folder. Unfortunately, during this period, the BPI were listening in."


Shit. Hope things work out OK.

Click on the link up at the top of the post for more...

1 comment:

Stephen Newton said...

Some tasks only get done if you're on the dole for a while, or break a leg perhaps. But seriously, everyone likes to think the industry won't catch up, but I'm not so sure. After all, file sharing's done in public with stangers...