Saturday, November 20, 2004

songs in order

Agh, anyone else really crap with their iTunes housekeeping? Just been trying to sort stuff out, delete duplicates, get genres and attributions rights, etc - what a monumental chore, but everyone talking about how it's 'so handy' to have all their music in one place always makes me think, god, my copy of iTunes is just stuffed with incorrectly named, archived and ripped files. Ah well. I will sort them out...

Last ten songs played while I ramble through...
1. XTC - Senses Working Overtime
2. Nick Cave - Let the Bells Ring
3. Dave Clarke - What Was Her Name?
4. Mighty Sparrow - Village Ram
5. Bedsit Bomber - 20202
6. Curtis Mayfield - Give It Up
7. Sonic Youth - Slaapkamers Met Slagroom
8. Clylobotnia - Hip Hop Gamelan
9. Maximo Park - Graffiti
10. The Fall - How I wrote Elastic Man

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Ah, well Brighton is big enough and I am small enough not to know him. But I did just google the name and came up with a critic and film writer who lives in Brighton and shares the name, so I guess that might be who you are talking about. He looks interesting.

Jack Sargeant