Tuesday, November 30, 2004

how well do you know jonathan?

Okay - what better opportunity to prove yourself a member of Jonathan's 'inner circle'.

Take the How Well Do You Know Jonathan quiz now!!!

Don't bother putting in your email address and stuff like that, but you need to put in a name. I recommend 'Paul Boeteng'. At the end a couple of windows will jump up (unless you're using Firefox). But you should be quick witted enough to extract your score from the relavent window and match it up to Jonathan's scoring system, displayed below.

1-9 - Pah! Call yourself a friend?! If Jonathan finds out how little you know him he'll excommunicate you. You have no idea that Jonathan prays nightly to an effigy of Damon Albarn.

10-18 - Not too bad. You know, perhaps, that Jonathan is haunted by nightmares consisting of Arsenal doing the double again this year.

20-27 - Ah, that's more like it. You know Jonathan well, and have been told that Jonathan used to own several albums by Iron Maiden. And he's told you the story about the bee.

28-36 - You are Jonathan! You must be. Either that or you are his best friend in the world, and know all about that unfortunate incident with the... er... y'know.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I scored 21 - not bad considering I haven't seen you for bleedin' ages...

Matt

Jonathan said...

Matt!!! Hello! No, I think you did pretty well. I forgot to do the weighting on the tricky keyboards question, too, so you had to guess correctly to get any points at all there. Not very likely. So you should probably count yourself up in the mid-20s in the old knowing Jonathan stakes. Which is creditable :-)

Jonathan said...

Hi A.

I got 20. Only problem is, I dunno what the top score I could have got was. You're gonna have to work out a scoring system to go with it :-)

j

Simon said...

The thing is, I just got 22 by guessing, and I don't know about the bee (I'm thinking that you swallowed it whilst riding your grifter). Some of your "friends" have got some work to do ;-)

Anonymous said...

bad boy:

23? but I never heard of you or your website before 10:05am today

Jonathan said...

That doesn't matter. A score of 23 automatically confirms you as one of my friends. I think depth of knowledge and the hearty comradeship your high score suggests far outweighs the concept of time...