Saturday, February 17, 2007

free-writing redux

Another week has flown past, which means that the next set of scribblings in the ongoing free-writing meme will be posted somewhere on one of the participants' blogs in the next few days. In the meantime, here's a taster for the new contributions or a late entrant to last week's flurry...

"i am too numb too think. so maybe that's good. my whole body aches. there is pain in my lower back and my legs. my eyes are lying inside two cushions of cotton and i'm feeling slightly sick. i should not drink half a dozen cocktails when i'm not used to drinking alcohol anymore. i will never ever drink alcohol again. haha. have i mentioned that i'm too tired to think and that my lower back really hurts. it's a pity i didn't manage to take part at this week's free writing thingie because i haven't managed so far and today i'm just too fucking tired good night, that's actually been 2,5 minutes now"

More free-writing soon...

No comments: