Tuesday, July 08, 2008

thomas tantrum and peggy sue

If I had to devise a list of my favourite bands at the moment it's quite possible that Peggy Sue and Thomas Tantrum would occupy the top two slots, although the likes of Let's Wrestle, The Wave Pictures and Emmy The Great would doubtless be scrapping them all the way.

This pointless fact aside, it may be of interest to you, as it is to me, that Peggy Sue and Thomas Tantrum are playing together at The Social in London on August 5th. If you go to the TT website, you can enter a quiz to win free tickets. The answer is 'Armchair', I think.

Thomas Tantrum are brilliant. Look:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked that. Very good selection coz

Unknown said...

found this thomas tantrum song
http://www.mediafire.com/?mi059nmm2d0

take it easy

Jonathan said...

That's one of my favourites. By approving that comment, incidentally, am I now guilty of endorsing piracy? If the RIAA come after me, Jo, I'm holding you personally responsible...