Sunday, May 20, 2007

don't call it a day

Okay, so we've already established that we have to take every rumour concerning Blur reforming with a pretty massive pinch of salt. The latest round of speculation looks very positive, but the only problem is that it's hard to find a concrete source for the original quotes. Either way, the latest stuff sounds positive, although it's telling that the quotes once more come from the band member who seems most invested with encouraging a band reunion. According to, well, pretty much every music website in the world, this is the latest from Alex James:

"We're all heading into the studio together this summer - Graham's coming too. We're gonna see if we've still got it. If not, I think we'll just call it a day."
They've still got it in them. I hope this comes about. I know I'm a bore about Blur, but I'd be so happy to have one more record. Just one more really would be great.

No comments: