Monday, January 31, 2005

phantom callers

Does anyone else get phantom phone-vibrating? By which I mean that paranormal experience where, expecting or hoping for a text message to liven up a boring day at work, or hoping someone will interrupt your trip to town on a Saturday afternoon with an invitation to the pub, you feel a clear and familiar vibrating from your inside coat pocket. Brrrrrrrr (once). Brrrrrrr (twice). And so you reach inside your coat with your tired from typing hands or your windbitten hands to get the phone and.... there is no message, and there is no missed call. You willed the vibration into existence, but you can't prove it happened.

Anyway. I get that all the time.

7 comments:

Pete Ashton said...

Oh, all the time. In fact my phone rings so rarely that I often assume an actual call is a phantom.

I've seen a few people mention this so I think it's quite common. Something to do with those vibrations, either coming from your own body or from outside sources, being quite normal but you never noticed them until you had a vibrating phone. Or something.

NYCGuy12 said...

http://curecoldsores.mega-products.com/cold_sore_pic.html

I have a Cold Sore site/blog. It pretty much covers Cold Sore related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

tweedledeetweedledum said...

This blog is awesome! If you get a chance you may want to visit this free movie download site site, it's pretty awesome too!

jon said...

I am looking everywhere for shoes carnival and shoes carnival, while doing so I somehow stumbled onto your shoes carnival blog. I am happy to say I learned something and will look into this further...

Thanks for the great posts...

jon

jon said...

Searching lesbian web cam sites I was surprised at some of the lesbian web cam content...Its amazing some of these lesbian web cam sites show weird things.

I stumbled onto your blog while just messing around tonight after dinner...

Jon

NYCGuy12 said...

Very nice blog, hard to come by these days,

If you have a chance, can you visit my how to play guitar site

It has all guitar related stuff.

Thanks

Karlos said...

Hi! your blog is exiting, i like the way that you do in your own words, well i have a blog about music, poetry and others things, please, check it and leave a comment, goodbye.

Karl.