Monday, October 22, 2007

blogging brighton

It's long been a frustrating fact that Brighton and Hove, a place with an awful lot of art, music and blogging activity, has comparitively few outlets for finding out exactly what is going on in our fine town. For ages I've been meaning to start incorporating more local information to Assistant Blog, except for the fact that I'm really not sure how many people will be interested.

As of today, then, I'll be blogging in two places - here, and on Blogging Brighton, a weblog which is going to try to keep Brighton's blogging population up to date on interesting events, shows and writing. It'll include choice listings, previews and reviews of local stuff. I make no promises at all about keeping it updated, except to say that I'm going to try.

Another thing I'm going to do is ask friends and fellow bloggers to help me out. So if you think you might be able to write me a weekly or fortnightly post on, say, films showing in Brighton, or reviews of theatre or gigs - or anything else that takes your fancy - let me know.

Here's the link - http://bloggingbrighton.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

grindcore on a sunday evening? then how about this mini-fest in the heart of the dials, its BYO so you could even pop across the road to use dan`s fridge. slightly more realistically there`s bands on sat too.

http://www.runningriotrecords.co.uk/oooshtours/events/fest.php