Sunday, May 07, 2006

live blogging - lost transmission (pt. 4)

Live blogging three consecutive episodes of 'Lost'. Or am I? Scroll down for earlier posts.

12.15: Ha ha - happy days; my duties come to a premature halt.

No, my TV has not blown up, nor have I turned it off. Just turns out that the Guardian was wrong to say that they were showing three episodes in a row on E4. Just two, it seems. Well, that's actually quite a shame - despite it all I was looking forward to seeing what happened next. Well. Good things come to those who wait, and I for one will be... actually, I think I'll be going out the next time an episode airs. But never mind.

Thanks for reading, if you made it this far...

2 comments:

Stephen Newton said...

Given the length of the ad breaks, I'd have expected a few more entries than this.

Jonathan said...

I was on dial up!