Tuesday, November 22, 2005

nanowrimo

A quick note on the lack of updates; sorry all, there is a reason: I'm trying to do this nanowrimo novel-in-a-month thing at the moment and the fall-out is that I've not really got time to keep (a) blogging, (b) drinking to excess and (c) writing a novel. One of them had to go. That said, I will try to get a couple of posts up this week: I'm already overdue one for the Art of Noise blog.

In the meantime, writing a novel in 30 days is hard. I've done just over 21,000 words in 22 days, which means I have an almost impossible task ahead of me, but there you go. I need to write 3624 words a day, I think. God. So far I've managed an average of only 955 words a day, which is completely pathetic when you consider that this post already consists, at this point of 150. Ah well. I'm still hopeful!

6 comments:

Dirk said...

I gave up, but I'm cheering you on!

jonathan said...

Maybe if you gave up I should too! It's very tiring!

Dirk said...

no don't!
you're almost there.

jonathan said...

Almost at the end of the month... yes. Almost at 50,000 words.... um. On 25,117 at the moment.

I'll keep going though!

Dirk said...

Maybe the blogging stuff counts? I always thought it doesn't necessarily have to be coherent!

Anonymous said...

Que es lo que han dicho?? No entendi realmente... espero que alguien me conteste. Women that no se lo que es eso es cierto no lo se