Thursday, January 17, 2008

choice quotes

This is lazy blogging, I know - but it's irresistible nonetheless. Here are some choice Kevin Keegan quotes from the annals of history. Wonderful stuff.

"He can't speak Turkey, but you can tell he's delighted. "
"I know what is around the corner - I just don't know where the corner is. But the onus is on us to perform and we must control the bandwagon. "
"Hungary is very similar to Bulgaria. I know they're different countries... "
"In some ways, cramp is worse than having a broken leg. "
"The 33 or 34-year-olds will be 36 or 37 by the time the next World Cup comes around, if they're not careful. "
"It's understandable that people are keeping one eye on the pot and another up the chimney. "
"I'd love to be a mole on the wall in the Liverpool dressing room at half-time. "
"Argentina won't be at Euro 2000 because they're from South America. "
"You don't get two chances at this level, or at any other level for that matter."
"The Germans only have one player under 22, and he's 23."
"I've had an interest in racing all my life, or longer really."
"We managed to wrong a few rights."
"I'll never play at Wembley again, unless I play at Wembley again."
"He's got a heart as big as his size, which isn't big, but his heart's bigger than that'
"You get bunches of players like you do bananas, though that is a bad comparison."
"Nicolas Anelka left Arsenal for £23million and they built a training ground on him."
"As far as I'm concerned, Danny Tiatto doesn't exist."

No comments: