Friday, June 03, 2005

make me normal on C4 last night

Fairly sure that this is a pointless question, but did anyone happen to video the Channel 4 documentary about autism that was on last night? It was called 'Make Me Normal' and I clean forgot to watch it, and I really wish I had. If anyone did and would be happy to lend me the video (I'll pay the postage) I'd be really grateful. Failing that, anyone who wants to tell me anything more about it than I already know would be very welcome to do so...

Update: Looks like I'm not the only person making appeals on the web today; anyone with a spare D string for a double bass please get in touch with James, and admire his fine story about vomiting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recorded that "Make Me Normal" programme off the telly last year; I can send you a DVD of it if you want... alas the picture may be a bit fuzzy, as the TV reception is crap around here, and it's before we got Sky...

Rick