Tuesday, November 24, 2009

messing about

Right, I want this on the record that the following took me exactly twenty two minutes to make - including taking the photos, putting them on my computer, animating them and processing. I say this not because I am proud of it and showing off, but because I am a bit ashamed of its simplicity. Anyway - the goal was to see if I can remember how to produce simple animations, and it's official, I can. Will have a go at doing a proper one later this week.

In the meantime... miniature drum roll...

3 comments:

dan said...

Wow.. It's just like Polar Express, except that you can see the animators features in the kitchen tiles in the background!

Jonathan said...

I've broken down the fourth wall, goddamnnit.

Dan, for clarity's sake - are you saying that my little animation is GENIUS?

YES?

dan said...

ermm.. yes.