Monday, October 06, 2008

back in the day

A few years ago - as alert readers will remember - this blog was a (semi) focused thing, dedicated to blogging about, and publicising the scrappy, half-rehearsed antics of my band Assistant; which still sort of exists in our imagination and in hazy plans to get together and rehearse again, but which has a long-time since been publicly dormant: no gigs for quite a while, although never say never.

Back when we were young, we looked and sounded a bit like this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I request an Assistant gig for my 30th birthday.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure you deserve one. By the end of the song you seem to have gotten bored and started txting instead...

Jonathan said...

Ha ha - I think you'll find she's queuing up the next keyboard sound on her laptop. But I remember at least one Assistant gig where my guitar sound went all glitchy because my phone was ringing on top of my amp...

Amateurs. We were amateurs.