Wednesday, June 21, 2006

me in the sun

I've just got a new phone and can finally - due to a freak improvement in the signal I pick up - actually make and receive telephone calls now; a massive plus, when you think about it. I can also, I note, take pretty good photos with the built in camera, as evidenced by the shot below, which, yes, is almost totally ruined by the fact that I am standing with the sun right behind me. But you can't have everything.

Note the pub in the background. I had just walked straight past it on the way home. With the sun out and everything. That's right, you heard right.

Straight past.

3 comments:

CT said...

Nice photo. There is something of 'Alex James' about it...
Congratualtions for resisting the temptations of the pub.

Jonathan said...

Ha ha - that really is a trick of the light. Neither of us can be bothered to shave anymore, however, I'll give you that.

CT said...

Ha ha! Boys can't take compliments can they?!